Friday, January 13, 2017

Hi Readers!



Hi readers. My name is Denise and I've been working in the library field for ten years. I have a B.A. in journalism with a minor in English and do freelance writing on the side when I'm not working full-time as a youth services librarian assistant.

To me, the best part of the job is helping children learn through reading and seeing them having fun with crafts.

I've found wonderful resources online via Pinterest, Google, and various librarian blogs and thought I would hop on the bandwagon, starting the beginning of this year. I plan on blogging about each of my programs throughout the year, offering my lesson plans and comments on how the program went, and doing a few posts on library matters that I come across. 

I hope this blog will help those in all educational fields in some way.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment