Monday, January 8, 2018

Book of the Month: First Times



I read a few picture books before I decided on First Times by Charles Ghigna and Lori Joy Smith to be January's Book of The Month. 

The fresh look of the cover and promising goodness of the title drew me in.  

Summary: Experience the adorable first adventures of childhood with this picture book from best-selling author Charles Ghigna and celebrated illustrator Lori Joy Smith. From the first slip down a slide to the first time picking out a book to read, this rollicking narrative takes readers on a journey of discovery into the memorable firsts in a child's world.  

Age Range: 5-6 years
"The first time I pick a book from the shelf. The first time I read it all by myself."
This is a great book for parents and children to read together. It is also a good one for storytime.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment