Friday, May 4, 2018

Drop-In and Get Crafty: Mother's Day

This was a good drop-in craft program that was held a little earlier than previous years to accommodate Spanish families and their separate Mother's Day date. The turnout was pretty good, but I did notice that I might make it a little later next time.

For our crafts, we had a variety to choose from thanks to leftover crafts from previous programs. I had a flower pot craft that was new and a new card craft idea using tissue paper and construction paper with "Happy Mother's Day" printed inside. The extra crafts were Mother's Day crowns, frames, and magnets that were purchased from Oriental Trading.


Everyone had a fun time with their crafts and I was happy to see some older kids getting involved. Everyone's crafts turned out very unique and I love how they add their own touches to them.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment