Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Book of the Month: Mousie, I Will Read to You


I came across Rachael Cole's book, Mousie, I Will Read to You at the perfect time. I was looking for a sweet, beautiful picture book to give at a baby shower. It tugged at my heart, is perfect for book lovers, and incorporates children growing up while being introduced to books and reading. 

Summary: Follows a mama mouse and her baby mouse on the little mouse's journey to becoming a reader--from infancy to toddlerhood to elementary school and beyond.

Ages: 3-7 years
"Long before the words make sense, Mousie, I will read to you the simplest story, about an acorn that drops to the ground." 
This book has a great message on the importance of reading to your child from birth to young adult and has modern, adorable illustrations to boot! This is definitely a great choice for a parent who wants to introduce reading and its importance to their children and to support a child's love for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment