Saturday, May 30, 2020

Virtual Program: Doggy Storytime

For my first virtual storytime, I got inspiration from being at home with my dachshund Daisy and thought I should put on a dog storytime with the help of her. 

I started off storytime talking about dogs with my dog Daisy and then read a couple of doggy books and gave a craft suggestion to try at home. 

The first book I read was Land Shark by Beth Ferry. Bobby wants a shark for his birthday but instead he gets a puppy. This book is so cute and fun for a doggy storytime.

The other book I read was Just Dog by Hiawyn Oram. Dog is a dog but wants to be called something more exciting than "dog." This is a funny book for any dog lover. 

I ended my virtual storytime by showing those watching how to make a dog puppet using a piece of folded paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment