Monday, May 4, 2020

Working from Home

Because of the Covid-19 virus, I have been working at home for a while now. It's been completely different and I needed to adapt, but there is still stuff to do and different ways of doing things. 

I've still been making orders for my book sections, planning for virtual programming, and attending webinars. I think the biggest challenge has been switching from having programs at the library to programs online. There are new factors to consider when prepping for a virtual program and it's new for me to post any videos online, but I'm trying to go with the flow and think of the positive. 

It's been really nice to be able to be at home with my family, my husband and my two-year-old dachshund. Still, looking forward to things getting safer and back to normal.

Be safe and healthy, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment