Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Drop-In and Get Crafty: St. Patrick's Day

I usually don't hold a drop-in craft program for St. Patrick's Day, but this year I did. I had a wonderful turnout and surprisingly, there are a lot of St. Patrick's Day crafts to choose from, especially if you count rainbow crafts.

I chose a  rainbow chain craft I seen pinned on Pinterest. You can find the direct link here. I liked this craft because I thought it would take a while for the kids to make and they could work on their fine motor skills and colors. It also makes a cute door hanger.

The craft worked so well, I ended up using it as one of my crafts for Toddler Art. Normally, I don't like to reuse crafts, especially so soon, but I figured that most of this group doesn't attend Toddler Art and there would be two new crafts anyway.



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment