Monday, July 9, 2018

Fun with 3D Pens!

I held my first 3D Pen program for the older kids last month, and despite being nervous about technology failing me, it was an excellent program and I discovered how much I enjoy using 3D pens myself.

I had a brief introduction on how to use the 3D pens and then had the group choose whatever they wanted to make using our laminated booklets, rubber tracers, or freestyle. 

A few made butterflies, the Eiffel Tower, and a car using templates. Others free-styled and just got the hang of the pens. 

I practiced making a butterfly before the program and it turned out pretty good for my first time.

My next older age bracket youth program will be my writing program coming up next week on settings. It's nice to be able to put on programs for both younger and older kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment